Guys this is getting REAL person, and real, REAL. I am actually really nervous about inviting you into my apartment. It's one of those things that I, don't feel SO proud of my interior decor skills. Moving from Cincinnati, to Chicago, to New York City, and then Los Angeles, I never invested in really nice pieces of furniture or decorations. I just got what I needed for the year or however long I was in a place.
Anyway, my current place is in the BEST location (so that's a plus) right at the bottom of Abbot Kinney I can get anywhere and to all of the best places really quickly. Plus, we're a block from the beach. Life iz GOOD.
But the interior is definitely a work in progress, it's super bungalow vibes, beachy and minimal, and just enough space for Justin and I. I guess I'm just saying, I know I could do better, possibly more grown up, more space, etc. but for right now this is what I'm working with.
So, I'm excited for you to see!
One of my favorite parts in my apartment is the LevoIt Salt Lamp. Justin and I are big losers, so obviously we named him, 'Rocky'. and Rocky chills by our bed, and provides such a good, soft vibe in our bedroom. I LOVE the orange light, that you can adjust with your finger, and the cool look it provides by the bed.
More about the LevoIt Salt Lamp:
- This little baby is 100% Real Himalayan Salt from the deep underground mines in Khewra, Pakistan (located on the western edge of the Himalayan Mountains) are the only source of true Himalayan pink salt. Himalayan salt is the cleanest form of salt available.
- It is the most soothing, relaxing, cozy & calming lamp: EVER. Salt lamps, offer a warm orange glow, similar to the hues found in a campfire or by candlelight. For this reason, they are a great light source for the evening and can even be used as a night light without negatively affecting sleep.
- Touch-Controlled Dimmable Lighting: I love love the finger touch controlled lighting.
- Beautifully Packaged: This thing was GORGEOUSLY wrapped. I was so blown away at how safe Rocky came, and how nicely it was wrapped.
- These soothing lamps may also help boost mood and energy levels, especially for those with Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD). The soft orange hues are one of the soothing colors often used to calm mood and increase focus. The small amounts of negative ions may also be helpful in boosting mood as well.
- It has been said to helps reduce allergy symptoms: The fact that special Himalayan pink salt inhalers exist, and that they seem to have tremendous beneficial effects on asthma, bronchitis, and other respitory ailments rules in favor of the exotic salt
Shop my home decor:
Geometric Throw Pillow
& there's more babies! I wanted to be sure to share the salt lamp love, so I'm running a giveaway on my Instagram from Wednesday, August 30th 12:00 PM PST - Friday, September 1st at 12:00 PM PST.
Share the cactus emoji
& tag friends for more entries!
The winner will receive their own Himalayan Salt Lamp! YAY!
Excited for you to enter, and seriously thanks for being kind about my apt! hehe, LOVE YOU!